TEDxLSE 2015: Global Pioneers
The London School of Economics and Political Science (Old Theatre)
Sunday March 8th, 2015 10.00am - 5.30pm
TEDxLSE is back!
TEDxLSE is an exciting annual conference to support innovation, critical thinking and leadership for meaningful change. This year we are bigger, stronger, better. Put down March 8th in your diaries because we have a jam-packed day for you, with 14 speakers who are outstanding leaders in their fields!
Get your tickets NOW at the LSE Students Union ticketing website: http://www.lsesu.com/events/8440/3528/
£15 for Speaker Guests
£15 for TEDxLSE SU Members
£20 for LSE Students and LSE Alumni
£25 for External members of the Public
Important information for arriving on the day!
- For all attendees: you should have received an email confirmation of your ticket purchase from LSESU. Please bring a printed confirmation or keep a note of your 8-digits reference number.
- If you are a LSE student, please bring your student ID.
- If you are a LSE alumnus, please bring a form of photo ID (e.g. passport or driver's license) along with alumni card.
- If you are a TEDxLSE attendee who is not affiliated with LSE, please bring a form of photo ID (e.g. passport or driver's license)
Please arrive around10.00am and before 10.15am. Those who arrive after 10.30 will not be seated until after the speaker has finished his/her TEDxLSE talk.
The venue is the LSE Old Theatre, located in the Old Building. The entrance is via Clare Market Street. To see the LSE campus map, click here.
TEDxLSE 2015 brings you ideas worth sharing from 14 outstanding speakers. Discover the amazing stories of each of our 14 speakers and our stage host on the speakers page!
Purchasing Tickets: Important notices!
- Please ensure you buy a ticket before arriving on the date
- If you are a member of the public, you must create an account on the ticketing website of the LSE Students Union (this would take less than 2 minutes!). Click on the TEDxLSE 2015 tickets tab on the top navigation bar.